The CPA Future: Top Tips for Going to the Tribunal
When: Wednesday 29 July 2020
Location: Virtual Forum
Timings: Registration: 15.55, Start: 16.00; Close: 17.15
CPD Hours: 1.15 Hours
Price: Free for CPA Members (£20 + VAT for Non Members)
We are pleased to invite you to a CPA Future webinar with a focus on practical tips for going to the Tribunal from the perspective of a solicitor, barrister and surveyor.
This is an event for those interested in CPO matters, aimed principally (but not exclusively) at more junior members of the profession. Please do encourage trainees and those who are newly qualified to attend.
The CPA Future is a group of over 90 practitioners within the CPA who are relatively new to CPO work. The steering group provides 3-4 training and networking events a year.
This event is also open to non-members of the Compulsory Purchase Association, who may attend for a price of £20.00 +VAT.
- Caroline Daly, Francis Taylor Building
- David Holland, National Compulsory Purchase & Compensation Team, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- Richard Honey, Francis Taylor Building
- Colin Cottage BSc (Hons) MRICS RICS Registered Valuer, Ardent
- Peter McCrea FRICS FCIArb, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)