The CPA Future: Top Tips for Going to the Tribunal
Date: Wednesday 29th July 2020
Timings: Registration 15.55; Start 16.00; Finish 17.15
CPD Hours: 1.15 hours CPD
Location: Virtual Seminar
Fee: This event is free for all CPA Members (Please use your discount code). There will be a fee of £20 for non-members.
We are pleased to invite you to a CPA Future webinar with a focus on practical tips for going to the Tribunal from the perspective of a solicitor, barrister and surveyor.
This is an event for those interested in CPO matters, aimed principally (but not exclusively) at more junior members of the profession. Please do encourage trainees and those who are newly qualified to attend.
The CPA Future is a group of over 90 practitioners within the CPA who are relatively new to CPO work. The steering group provides 3-4 training and networking events a year.
- Caroline Daly, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- David Holland, Partner, National Compulsory Purchase & Compensation Team, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- Richard Honey, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building
- Colin Cottage BSc (Hons) MRICS RICS Registered Valuer, Managing Director - Compensation, Ardent
- Peter McCrea FRICS FCIArb, Surveyor Member, Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
This event is also open to non-members of the Compulsory Purchase Association, who may attend for a price of £20.00 +VAT.