CPA Jobs > CPA Jobs - Expired
Carter Jonas, Birmingham - Associate Partner, Infrastructures
Due to continued growth of our Infrastructure & Energy team, we are now recruiting an Associate Partner to undertake land assembly, valuation, property management and compulsory acquisition of assets for institutional clients in the north west region. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and take on a new challenge with their career.
Our Birmingham office is a central location, just a short walk from New Street Station, ideal for anyone looking to work in the heart of the city. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role. We also offer an excellent benefits package, including flexible benefits for you to choose to suit your personal circumstances.
The chosen Associate Partner is expected to bring industry experience and leadership capabilities to support our clients and grow the opportunities with them. The ideal candidate will have links to other infrastructure and utility business based in the North West region in order to build on our client base and assist with future expansion, providing resilience when tendering for clients.
- Contribution to the growth of the business by identifying new business opportunities across the Infrastructure sector.
- Assist in the delivery of major projects.
- Consent for access across third party land for works.
- Land acquisition advice
- Client management.
- Financial and client reporting.
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works.
- Delivery of valuation reports in accordance with client instructions and RICS Valuation Standards.
- Participation in the ongoing development and implementation of an effective profit centre business plan developed in-line with the Carter Jonas vision.
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
We are seeking a competent and experienced RICS qualified valuer with at least 5 years qualified experience.
A background of rural practice ideally with demonstrable cross sector property experience, good working knowledge of relevant legislation, adhering to the RICS Rules of Conduct.
Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects. A business development-orientated attitude, with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
The chosen candidate will actively seek out continuous self-development, broadening knowledge and experience with the ability to seek out new opportunities for the team as well as referrals across divisions.
Experience of CPOs is desirable, but not essential.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
For more information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org