CPA Jobs > CPA Jobs - Expired
Primarily based in Telford, requirement to manage multi-locational projects
An exciting opportunity within this fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. We are currently looking for an experienced Delivery and Technical Manager taking total profit and loss accountability for delivering a portfolio of pre-and post sales projects to time, quality, and budget in addition to assuming responsibility for the line and people management of delivery staff.
This is a busy but friendly environment that will suit an extremely organised person to ensure all planned activities are adequately resourced and controlled to optimise resource allocation, taking responsibility for ensuring the quality of the service meets client’s expectation and be responsible for ensuring reporting and communication channels between the project team, client and other stakeholders are clearly defined.
The role is primarily based in Telford, but the requirement to manage projects from multi-locations will be necessary. You will have direct responsibility for all projects and resources, working closely with the Senior Management Team.
- Adoption of programme and business management systems across project teams in multiple locations
- Controlling internal and external commercial aspects of projects across a range of contractual arrangements
- Establishing effective communication across the delivery, project, client and stakeholder teams
- Implementation of a Performance Management System
- Co-ordinate resources and third parties/suppliers for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Management of resource availability and allocation and mentoring members of staff in project management
- Taking the lead on problem solving and decision making
- Review and ownership of LRS’s internal GIS system
- Ensure the team adhere to LRS’s Integrated Management System, provide support and guidance in internal and external auditing, responsible for training of individuals
- Develop a detailed delivery plan to monitor and track progress on all projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs and measure performance against plan
- Report and escalate issues and risks to management as needed, perform risk management to minimise project and delivery risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation include weekly project reviews, monthly reporting both internally and externally
- Mentor, motivate and performance manage the delivery team including training and undertaking appraisals
- Securing opportunities and repeat business
- Educated to degree level and have knowledge of and/or experience in land law, surveying, conveyancing, planning, property or a similar discipline
- 15 years proven work experience in project management and 10 years proven work experience in a technical role in relation to land referencing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to write project and technical specifications
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking, strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be a good people manager and have a flexible approach to working hours
Land Referencing Services (LRS) are one of the largest dedicated Land Referencing specialists in the UK. LRS have managed and delivered projects across a wide spectrum including most of the major transport, regeneration and infrastructure schemes in the UK.