CPAF Annual Networking Event
When: Tuesday 23 May 2023
Location: Tideway, The Cotton Centre, Cottons Lane, London Bridge SE1 2QG or Virtual Forum
Timings: Registration: 16.10, Start: 16.30; Close: 18.30
CPD Hours: N/A
Price: Free for CPA Members
Having become a member of the CPA Future, how do you get the most out of your membership? We have been driven to consider this and want to share our experience and the changes we have made. Our key aims have been to:
- Provide clarity around the opportunities available for CPA Future members to get more involved in the CPA organisation, including how to serve as a CPA Future Committee Member.
- Promote the CPA Future Committee and effectively utilise our energy to support to the CPA on key initiatives.
- Provide a voice to the wider CPA Future member base to shape and influence the direction of the association.
- Promote collaboration and respect across the sector with a focus also on supporting CPA Future members.
What to expect:
- You will meet members of the CPA leadership team, the board, the administration.
- Discover what the CPA does for the industry and for you.
- Understand opportunities on how you can get further involved.
- Network with other CPA Future members.
This event is for all CPA Future members. If you have colleagues considering joining the CPA or CPA Future, please get in touch to let us know so we can accommodate the request.