CPA Scotland Training
CAADs and special assumptions
When: Monday 27th November 2023
Timings: Registration: 15.55, Start: 16.00; Close: 17.30
CPD Hours: 1 Hour 30 Mins
Price: Free for CPA Members and Non Members
This is a FREE training event for compulsory purchase practioners in Scotland organised by the CPAS. It is free to attend and is a virtual event. The event will cover Certificates of Appropriate Alternative Development, including practical tips on dealing with CAADs and special assumptions from both the planning authority and landowners' perspectives.
The presentations will be provided by a mix of solicitors and surveyors who are experienced in these matters and will be suitable for those with little CAAD experience as well as experienced practitioners.
- What is a CAAD?
- In what circumstances can a CAAD be served; by whom and to whom?
- What format does a positive or negative CAAD take?
- What can you do if you do not accept a positive or negative CAAD?
- Determination of a CAAD, including statutory assumptions.
- Valuation impacts of a CAAD.
- Lessons learned.